Daily Prompt: Five a Day
You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
Today’s Daily Prompt question was quite a hard one. Any foods eaten over and over is bound to get a little boring. But to be honest, if I was exiled, my main concern probably wouldn’t be meal times. But if my captors are being so nice as to give me food options I’d go for …
1) Pineapples. They’re the nicest fruit by far.
2) Bread. Because pineapple on bread is lush. If you’ve never tried it, do. It’s amazing.
3) Chicken. I think I could easily live off chicken.
4) Eggs. Because I’m trying to keep a nice balanced diet on my little island, and they’ll have plenty left over from all the chickens they’re keeping for me.
5) Cadbury’s Dairy Milk Easter eggs. If I have to be exiled I should get a few luxuries right?! And, there’s no way they could make those on my island so they’d have to fly them in. Helicopter comes down; I sneak on; helicopter flies off; I’m free. Sorted.