I think I’m drowning in wedding planning.
Of my non-working days this week, I’ve spent one making roses out of icing, one making paper flowers for decoration, and one sketching an example wedding cake. This evening, I’m off to a friend’s house to help her organise her seating plan and room layout! I’ve discovered that I wouldn’t be a very good wedding planner. As much as I love them, working with wedding stuff all the time has made me a little hopeful that I become a crazy cat lady.
These are some of my favourite creations, and how to make them:
1) Make two pieces of paper into squares
2) Fold diagonally in half
3) Fold diagonally in half again
4) Draw half a petal shape on two sides of the triangle
5) Cut one out, then you can use the second as a template for perfect matching!
6) Cut out the second triangle
7) Draw two curved lines on one side of the shape
8) Fold in half then cut along the lines
10) Curve the middle section of the petal into the middle, and once they’re all gathered, staple them down
11) Do the same on the other side
12) Staple both flowers together
Now go and make hundreds more in various purple shades so I don’t have to do it. Thanks.
(P.S. This is my 69th post … let’s all just snigger silently … )