I do love to make cakes but love it even more when I don’t have to try to actually bake them! That’s why I like this Mars Bar Cake recipe so much.
What you’ll need:
4 Mars Bars
4oz (100g) Margarine
4 oz (100g) Rice Krispies
9oz (225g) Milk Chocolate
10” Square Cake Tin
1. Chop the 4 Mars Bars into small chunks
2. Put the margarine and Mars Bars into a saucepan and melt them until there are no lumps.
3. Add the Rice Krispies to the saucepan and stir them until they are evenly coated.
4. Put the mixture in your square tin and cool in the fridge for about an hour or until solid.
5. Once the mixture is cooled, melt the milk chocolate over a pan of boiling water on the hob in a bowl and stir until smooth.
6. Pour the melted chocolate over the cake and put back into the fridge to solidify.
7. Once solid, remove the cake from the tin (by sliding a knife around the edges and carefully turning the tin upside down)
8. Cut into fingers or squares and enjoy!
For some reason I didn’t get around to taking a photo of the finished product but I can tell you it tasted lovely (not my own words!) Hope you like it.