Humm yes I have no idea what it is either.
Apparently, that stands for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. I Googled it and all I could find were other people who have received the award, but still we’re pretty happy to have been nominated (by the lovely blog ‘Funny For Nothing’)
As well as an award, it’s also proved to be a challenge. I don’t think that was intentional, but it seems there are a few rules for people to follow:
1) The nominee of The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her blog.
2) The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs; and telling them about it at their blogs.
3) The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during 7 days.
When I was in primary school, I would have to go to a club after school one night my mum worked late. They used to have a list of rules on the wall and every week my friend and I would attempt to break every one of them before she went home. (This shows my level of intellect. We’d get told off and made to stand against a wall – after about 10 minutes, she’d go home and I’d be left with the wall for another hour or so.)
I’ve followed the same sort of vibe with this.
1) The logo thing. I have no idea where to get that from. Is it okay to make my own?
2) This one I did. To a degree. I quickly discovered I don’t actually have 14 blogs I appreciate, so I had to go out and hunt down some new ones. Also, Katie is currently swanning off in Germany, so she wasn’t much help. *Ahem* Thanks Kutch.
3) It’s been over 7 days. Sorry.
Still, here’s my list. If you’re a blog I’ve nominated, don’t feel like you have to complete this. I would be a rubbish dictator. Just know that you’ve been appreciated …
1) Little Brown Book
3) Bianca’s In Wonderland
4) Black and Blue
5) Erstwhile Felicity
6) Sweet Reverie
7) Hearts and Chances
8) The Colorless Cottage
9) Feeling Bloggy
10) My Life is Full of Journeys
12) Ramblings of a Misguided Squirrel
13) The Mostly Confused Teenager
14) Everything is Dandy
Next week we promise wedding photos, German photos and the story of how the grumpy guy in my office reacts when he finds a woman he hates has moved her desk next to him …
And as Katie said to me from her German hotel the other night, ‘Guten Nacho’