It feels like just the other day that
we I, was frantically searching the web for people to nominate for the WTMR award. Thinking we’d got that all over with we settled back with a *metaphorical* cup of tea, and were thankful that it was all over. THEN. Then one of the lovely people we’d nominated hit us straight back with another award. Goes by the name of The Mostly Confused Teenager. NAMED AND SHAMED. So, MCT, we’re going to break the majority of your rules and just send our questions straight back to you. We hope you enjoy them. (P.S. We’re not actually angry with you).
So once we’d got over the shock, we settled down with a real cup of tea to answer her questions:
1) What is your favorite food?
H – Anything chicken related
K – I love a good bacon sandwich?
2) What was/is your dream job?
H – In my dreams it’s a blogger that gets paid to go on holiday a lot. In reality it’s a missionary midwife.
K – Like Hannah, if I could do anything, I’d love to be a wedding photographer, but in reality probably a teacher.
3) Why did you start blogging?
H – A combination of boredom and procrastination.
K – Hannah asked me if I’d like to join her on the blog and I’ve loved doing it ever since.
4) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
H – My Dad always wanted to call me Tabatha, which I quite like. Probably because it’s quite an unusual name here and I’m sure everyone knows how annoying it is to have a pretty common name. Whenever it’s called it’s never you.
K – I know at least 7 people who are called Katherine in different variations so it’d be something more unusual as well I would think?
5) Do you go/did you go/are you going to go to college? Why?
H – I’ll assume you mean college in the American sense, which would be the English university. Yes I am planning on going to Uni, because I want to graduate and wear a fancy hat.
K – If I follow my ambitions of being a primary school teacher then yes I definitely will!
6) What’s your favorite season?
H – Spring
K – Autumn
7) Do you follow sports? If so, which ones?
H – Secretly, I’m a massive lover of F1 racing. My brothers used to make me watch it with them and I ended up getting really into it.
K – If you knew me, you would know that’s a ridiculous question and that I really don’t follow any sports.
8) How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?
H – On working days, about 1-2. On non-working days 4-5.
K – Too many.
9) What’s your favorite TV show? That is, if you watch TV.
H – Of course I do! Hart of Dixie is a favourite of mine right now, but they change depending on what’s on.
K – Honestly, I love Glee. Ridiculous amounts. But let’s be honest, everyone loves a bit of Downton Abbey.
H – I change my answer to Downton Abbey.
10) What’s your favorite book?
H – Redeeming Love. ‘Tis awesome.
K – A Company of Swans – even though its teenage fiction, I just love it.
1) If you could have any celebrity as a relative, who would it be and how would they be related?
2) Snog, Marry, Avoid: Mr Blobby; Noel Edmonds; Dale Winton. (If you don’t know who they are, Google them. And welcome to the world of 90’s English TV)
3) Yellow or purple?
4) Why did the chicken cross the road?
5) On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love Downton Abbey?
6) Grey or white?
7) If you could be any animal for the day, what would it be?
8) Snog, Marry, Avoid: Prince Harry; Justin Bieber; Justin Timberlake
9) What is your favourite type of pasta?
10) How long do you think it took us to think up these questions?