Ugh, Monday. Despite the horribleness (yes that is a word) here’s a few positive things about today:
- I saw Katie. And she didn’t even make me say that.
- I skived off first lesson with a valid excuse.
- I got to move a staple from the wrong side of a sheet to the right side.
- Lived life on the edge and decided to do Art A-Level. Ooh rebel.
- Got an offer for selling my first ever painting.
- Laughed at the fact that that painting involves my best friend topless.
- Glimpsed the new hot science teacher.
- Successfully avoided the old not so hot science teacher.
- Scared a Year 7 out of my way with just a glance.
- Beat a 7-year-old at Connect Four. There’s no shame in laughing in children’s faces.
Eww, Mondays. At least there’s only four more days until the weekend.