Oh. Em. Gee. Made in Chelsea is on its way back. Who else is so insanely excited? Katie and I definitely are, maybe a little too much. I think our whole conversation at lunch today was about it. In case you haven’t seen the advert, here it is in all it’s amazing singing glory:
… Like how do they make them better every single time? A few things about that advert though:
- First things first. Proudlock. What is with his hair. Is he wearing ponytails now? And that suit? Really?
- Jamie is in a short sleeved t-shirt. Andy is in a coat. Which one is lying about the weather?
- Lucy can make ANYTHING awkward. Even if she’s just in a bar, singing an amusing song.
- Can anyone remember the name of the girl Francis sings to?
- Spencer likes bananas
- And if you didn’t bother to watch the video, here’s a little something to sum it up in one photo.
Come back every Wednesday for our much loved Made In Chelsea Catch Up Time! And if you want to catch up on last season’s drama, check out our previous Catch Ups here.